Stalker(s) Creeping By
My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Blog since 2008. Twenty & teacher-to-be. Loud & outspoken. Childish. Socially awkward around guys. Prefer a small circle of friends but friendly.

Friday, September 11, 2009

goodnite babe.

It's not enough to hear me say you've won,
You only wanted me for havin' fun.
But now I think you've gone and had your way,
And left me with a pile of bills to pay.
I can't even rewind the tape machine,
To listen to your drunken reasoning.

So here it is, your final lullaby:

So goodnight, goodnight.
You're embarrassing me,
You're embarrassing you.
So goodnight, goodnight.
Walk away from the door,
Walk away from my life.
So goodnight.

I've given up on social niceties,
I threw 'em out when I threw out your keys.
Along with all your records I can't stand;
You never even listened to any one of them.
You're never gonna drag me out again,
With all the people that were never ever even your friends.

A little bit of rain I'd say is fair,
But when it starts to thunder they all stare,
This isn't goodnight, this is goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment