Stalker(s) Creeping By
My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Blog since 2008. Twenty & teacher-to-be. Loud & outspoken. Childish. Socially awkward around guys. Prefer a small circle of friends but friendly.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

JAUH PERJALANAN, LUAS PENGALAMAN

Hi muggles (oh wellz macam la dunia ni wujud witch or you know other creatures that exist selain manusia kan oh wellz idec i just like to say hello just a simple hello to humans well muggles is actually referred to humans so fullstop)

Ikr the last time I post was a long long time ago, several decades months la kan. Sebenarnya banyak benda yang berlaku since after spm. Oh yes, I've got 6A 3B 1C and no comment. So lazy nak cakap panjang lebar sebab past is past. Referring to my post title, I know you guys must be wondering apa la agaknya budak tok ('tok' means ini) merepek kan. Actually dah lama fatin nak post pasal ni but memandangkan fatin agak busy and not into blogger, well sebenarnya sekarang pun tengah busy ada courseworks tapi entah la, rasa nak luahkan apa yang terpendam, I mean apa yang I have been through these days, it is not easy.

Things are not going to be easy. Future is never meant to be easy. Decision is always meant to force people having critical thoughts on how to make or fix things right. So, that is it, that is what I'm going to tell you right now... from A to Z.

I am not good at making decision. Never good enough. I don't know. Firstly, after result spm keluar, memang dah jangka la result 6A's, so automatically nak apply Form 6 at St. Joseph. Meanwhile, fatin pun dapat jugak tawaran for matrikulasi but I rejected sebab masalahnya I tak minat science. If only I minat science pun, I memang awal awal apply asasi unimas but I didn't want to, instead I applied other courses in UiTM. Then, I successfully dapat course Diploma in Office Management in UiTM but that course was the one I applied as third option if I'm not mistaken. So, I guess I'm not really interested. I was actually in dilemma either still nak stay Form 6 or quit and then go for UiTM sebab kat UiTM member banyak. Tapi sampai bila nak belajar sebab member so I turned down the offer for UiTM.

I thought Form 6 was okay, even I ambik arts in Form 6, still things, everyday quite tough. I can't get used to wear uniform (even I pernah mengaku I suka uniform but tengok kawan lain from other U semua pakai baju kurung raya ke kelas and bukan uniform sekolah memang quite rasa macam masih bebudak lagi) and to get used to the instructions and rules in school especially tak boleh bawa handphone ke sekolah sedangkan kat U boleh bawak phone. Plus, St.Joseph is an all-boys school, not quite comfortable dengan surrounding majority males. Fatin got St. Jo sebab tu pun my parents punya workplace just really near to the school. But I admit memang cuci mata tengok adik adik comel (comel lah sangat).

I was thinking to quit, and at the same time dad suggested me to apply ipts (this was my very last option after form 6 and maktab perguruan). Oh yes, masa tu I tak dapat maktab so, I didn't have choice lagi. Then, I thought nak pergi enroll to SeGi College nak ambil diploma hotel management but I had this second thought yang I memang never meant to do diploma sebab hati fatin memang tak nak diploma. Entah. So, then I terus enroll Unitar (berdepan je dengan Swee Kang ok). Tadaaa I officially studied in Unitar for Foundation in Management. I'm telling you memang banyak memories best and unforgettable moments sepanjang belajar kat sini. Everyone was so nice and memang very nice and down to earth especially seniors memang pergh gila happy-go-lucky and friendly la. I even masuk Kelab Seni Tari. I sempat belajar tarian zapin, until now I ingat step ni because I buat this tarian as my exercise everyday 15 minutes punya exercise. Sumpah I miss unitar a lot. Also fatin dah habis buat all assignments for the individual and group. Tunggu nak buat final exam lagi which is lepas raya. Time really flies so fast, semester 1 punya duration only less than 3 months. But suddenly on that sunday morning, everything has changed after a call from this officer..

Officer: Ini Cik Fatin Amalina Syazwani bt. Mahdi?
Me (baru bangun dari tidur masih mamai): Ya saya
Officer: Saya ada tawaran untuk cik, cik dapat tawaran third intake di IPG Keningau, Sabah untuk course TESL.
Me: ........... Ni prank call ka?
Officer: Eh tak da la cik. Kami memang menawarkan cik untuk peluang yang terakhir. Cik saja yang dari sarawak. Kami nak cik DECIDE IN 15 MINUTES TO SAY YES OR NO.  Sebab kalau cik tak terima tawaran ni, kami nak bagi dengan orang lain lagi. Kami kena buat procedure ni secepat yang mungkin.

Ikr. Idk what to say masa tu. Nak happy pun ada, nak nangis pun ada, nak marah nak sedih everything ada. Only God knows my situation masa tu. I just couldn't decide, can you imagine people giving you 15 minutes to just say yes or no for your future, your FREAKING FUTURE and you just have no idea nak buat apa. Nak sembahyang istikharah pun dah tak sempat masa tu. Fatin happy sebab selama ni nak jugak away from Kuching. Fatin nak nangis sebab selama ni banyak dah assignment fatin dah buat sampai tak tidur malam bersengkang mata hafal script untuk presentation. Nak marah sebab masa nak decide 15 minutes je. Nak sedih sebab paksa tinggalkan unitar. Lastly I told my dad, "Parents always decide the best". I know my dad nak sangat fatin jadi cikgu, dari kecik lagi dia hoping fatin jadi cikgu macam dia jugak. Even though fatin tak suka sangat budak kecik especially spoiled brats and tak pandai mengajar (walaupun before this pernah buat tusyen sendiri tapi sebenarnya tak confident nak buat OFFICIAL TEACHING tu) but then dad said ipg is the place where students are trained to teach and to get comfortable with kids, oh wells ye ke.

So, it is official. On sunday I approved the offer, that sunday lah last minute book ticket to sabah for tuesday. and imagine la, on monday I was really in a rush prepare segala documents, nak buat quit letter to unitar (I have to ulang alik ke pejabat unitar 4 to 5 times urus hal quit from morning sampai petang),  nak pack barang, nak beli barang for asrama and buat medical checkup sampai terlanjak ke maghrib(berbuka puasa) sebab tuesday dah nak fly. Everything was in the last minute, I'm telling you.

I registered as guru pelatih PPISMP TESL (ohmygod ohmygod dasyat gigantic gila bunyi) on 24 July. I was quite enjoyed dengan kehidupan asrama, best. My classmates 20 orang, oh well, I'm the only sarawakian, yang lain semua from sabah and semenanjung. So now fatin tengah sibuk buat 8 assignments which nak perlu hantar next week. Ahad, 18 august dah fly ke sabah dah, balik ke reality haha.

Well, in a nutshell, from Form 6 to Unitar to IPG. Memang banyak la pengalaman fatin nak cerita kat cuci cicit nanti lulz.
                 " Spread your wings and explore what other cultures have to offer, as well as what you have to offer to the world. Spread Love and Unity to each and everyone you meet. Simple People, Doing Simple Things In A Big Way." - Bobby Roghubir / Choka Lyme

So it's true. Life memang unexpected and unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment