Stalker(s) Creeping By
My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Blog since 2008. Twenty & teacher-to-be. Loud & outspoken. Childish. Socially awkward around guys. Prefer a small circle of friends but friendly.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

composer

i made 2 lyrics today. 1 song for me, and 1 song i did for clausen's favor.

my lyric title : ku masih

Ku masih ingat,
Kenangan kita yang selalu bermain di mindaku,
ku sendirian terpuruk sepi mengingati dirimu,
ku peluk bayangmu tangisan tiada henti,

(chorus)
kembalilah ku mohon,
Biar ranjau duri menderitakan hasrat ini,
Jangan pergi oh sayang,
Kau telah bertakhta di hati ku selamanya,

ku masih teringat senyuman manismu,
gelak tawamu.
ku ingin dikau tahu,
ku masih mencintaimu,
oh kekasih,
ku masih mencintaimu,
ku masih mencintaimu.


while fr clausen's song. he wanted me to make a lyric about betrayal of friend. so, the title is when darkness betrayed.

Dazed dazed dazed,
I stared at the glowing stars,
My grieving howls filled the night,
Unintended betrayal of mine,
Has hidden you from my sight.

Contemplation went up and down,
When you left me wounded my soul,
I thought you were like a bridge over troubled waters,
But you disappeared without looking at me,

There's no joy and warmth of a heart of friend,
So goodbye bye bye,
You are nothing to me you are nothing to me,
Go away from my life dude.


so far so good ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment